SQL implementation of MeMo
SQL version of the MeMo design represents a collection of SQL CREATE TABLE scripts.
Tables have been devided into the following categories (see the design document for more details):
- vocabulary: controlled vocabularies are used to tag certain units of information, so that they are referred to in a consistent manner and therefore more easily retrieved by a search,
- XML: description of XML schemas that can be used to structure certain table fields,
- admin: administrative data about the experiments and personnel involved,
- bio: metadata about the biological source examined,
- yeast: yeast-specific subcomponent of biological metadata,
- sample preparation: preparation of a (metabolome) sample from the biological source material,
- analysis: the results of instrumental analysis,
- data processing: identification of metabolites based on the results of instrumental analysis,
- data analysis: computational analysis of the analytical data and the associated metadata.
You can download all components here.