Latest release version: 3.30
IMPORTANT: If you downloaded Gepasi 3.30 prior to September 20, 2002, then you should
download two files:
- sbml11.dll, new version of H. Sauro's sbml parser
- sa.hlp, help file for the simulated annealing optimiser, which
was missing in the original distribution
put these files in the same folder where you installed Gepasi (that's all!).
Gepasi 3 is available for all current Windows versions (95 and above).
Click a link below to download the latest distribution.
- Download the installation zip file to your computer. (links below)
- Unzip the contents of the file to a temporary directory.
- Run the program setup.exe on that directory and follow the
- If you have an older version of Gepasi already installed, you can
install the current version to the same directory and the new version
will overwrite the previous.
|UK Gepasi mirror
Japonese users: The help file has been translated to Japanese, get it
here. Open the zip file and extract the Help file
to Gepasi's install directory (usually "Program Files/Gepasi").
Translation courtesy of Manabu Tsukamoto and Dr. Akira wadano at the
Laboratory of BioSignal
Network,Osaka Prefecture University.
- Alpha binaries have been discontinued (Alpha binary for
version 3.21 is still available).
- There is no Macintosh version, but COPASI will
run under OS X.
- There is no Linux version, but Gepasi has been reported to run well
under WINE. COPASI
will also run native in Linux).
|Last modified: September 19, 2002
||Copyright © 1996-2002